Vin Deshpande, Investment Banking
Vin Deshpande is the Overall Sector Lead of the Investment Banking Group at Drexel Hamilton. Mr. Deshpande has extensive transaction experience in the industrials, energy & power, and aerospace & defense sectors.
Mr. Deshpande joined Drexel in April 2018. Previously he was with Stifel Investment Banking, Prospect Capital, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse Securities.
Selected Transaction Experience
- Merger of Znalytics Inc. and AgilityCIS Inc.
- Sale of Vantage Commodities to Macquarie Investments
- Sale of assets of nTherm to Constellation
- Sale of assets of Starion Energy to Spark Energy
- Sale of assets of BlueRock Energy to Marathon Energy
- Sale of Sunwave Energy to CWave Holdings
- Sale of Manac to management buyout syndicate
- Sale of Timken division to Kaman
- Sale of Sherwood Valve to Mueller Industries
- Sale of majority stake in ASV to Manitex
- Minority equity investment for Aquatech
- Advisor to Pacific Rubiales in its $1,600 million acquisition of Petrominerales
- Advisor to Investor Group (Incl. Paul Tudor Jones) in its acquisition of LDH Energy
- Advisor to Sembcorp in its $450 million acquisition of Cascal
B.S., University of Virginia
M.S., Stanford University
M.B.A., Harvard Business School