Drexel Hamilton Co-Manager in Microsoft Debt Deal
REDMOND, Wash. – February 9, 2015 – Microsoft Corp. today announced the pricing of its offering of $10.75 billion of senior unsecured notes. The notes consist of the following tranches:
- $1.50 billion of 1.850 percent notes due February 12, 2020
- $1.50 billion of 2.375 percent notes due February 12, 2022
- $2.25 billion of 2.700 percent notes due February 12, 2025
- $1.50 billion of 3.500 percent notes due February 12, 2035
- $1.75 billion of 3.750 percent notes due February 12, 2045
- $2.25 billion of 4.000 percent notes due February 12, 2055
The joint book-running managers for the offering are Barclays Capital Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co., HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, RBS Securities Inc. and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC. The co-managers for the offering are CastleOak Securities, L.P., Drexel Hamilton, LLC, Lebenthal & Co., LLC, Loop Capital Markets LLC, Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc. and The Williams Capital Group, L.P.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
Microsoft intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, funding for working capital, capital expenditures, repurchases of capital stock, acquisitions and repayment of existing debt. The offerings are expected to close on February 12, 2015.
Full press release can be found at: http://news.microsoft.com/2015/02/09/microsoft-announces-debt-offerings-3/